Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kitchen Organization



 
How do you organize your pots and pans?
 

I asked Chad to get me something to organize my kitchen. I couldn't stand having to lift up, and pull out all my pans to get to the one on the bottom. It seems like I always want to pull out my big 12" pan that is on the very bottom. What a hassle having them stacked on top of each other.
 

 
We bought two different styles of Rev-A-Shelf 2-tier pull out cabinet baskets. One side neatly organizes all my pans and lids. The other side stores pots and colanders.

 
The new system pulls out smoothly and everything is easy to access. I am thrilled this project is completed. It only took about an hour from start to finish. Including pulling everything out of the cabinet, cutting out the existing shelf, assembling the new storage system, and putting everything in it's new home. It was under $150 and worth every penny!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great and well organized! Happy New Year.
    Hugs Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vacation trades offered are evaluated a variety of in the chosen and simply good value all around the world. Those hostels are normally based towards households which you’ll find accented via charming shores promoting crystal-clear fishing holes, concurrent of one’s Ocean. Hotels Discounts Cooksty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to seek out anyone with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing that’s wanted on the net, someone with a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! hvac contractor walnut creek

    ReplyDelete
  4. But wanna tell that this is invaluable , Thanks for taking your time to write this. Elly's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete