Sunday, December 15, 2013

You Rock!


I ordered a new die from Die-Versions called You Rock! I just love it! I can't even begin to guess how many times a day I say fabulous, cool, and You Rock! I was thinking about making a card, but when I started going through all my patterned papers I found this one. I knew it was perfect to make a scrapbook page. It was nice being able to sit down and look through old photos to use for this page. Lot's of great memories! I feel so blessed to have such a good man as my husband and father to our son Parker. Chad is such a good daddy!
Time certainly has flown by since Parker was a baby. It's still hard to believe he's seven. He is so tall! I'm only one foot taller than him! I'm sure Parker will end up being six foot tall. In the picture in the upper right corner, you might notice the 4 picture frames. I inked up Parker's hands and feet when he was a couple of weeks old. Those will be treasured forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment